33 Facts About Me
So so so so so SO sorry for how rubbish I have been with posting lately, I really do hope from today I am going to get my bum back into regular posting because I really miss blogging, but sometimes life just gets in the way and takes over 🙁
So, hello you little nosey ones! I expect you are here to have a peek into my life…. since today I am going to ‘attempt’ to think of some reasonably interesting facts about myself. (I tried to do 50 but it was SO HARD, so I came up with 33, and it rhymes… hope you enjoy!)
So let’s go!
1. I am a Graphic Design Student at the University of Leeds!
2. Born very premature, and only weighing 3lbs something… I am lucky to be alive!
3. I originally wanted to be a pharmacist, but I didn’t do so well at chemistry AS-level, it was a bummer! …. So I had to re-take year 12 🙁
4. I live with FIFTEEN other people.
5. My favourite colour is green.
6. I have NEVER tried a cigarette before, and I also don’t plan on ever trying one.
7. I am a teeny tiny 5’1, But I have size 5/6 feet and for some reason people find this funny!
8. My laptop is called Millie, just so I can call her ‘Millie Mac’
9. I have NEVER dyed my hair
10. My hair used to be soooo long that it reached my bum. It was TOO MUCH
11. I have 3 Step Brothers, 2 Half Sisters, but no ‘full’ siblings 🙁
12. I wake up about 5 times during the night, such a disturbed sleeper!
13. So if you ever wake me up when I am sleep, you won’t get a nice response from me.. AT ALL.
14. I own 18 pieces of Cath Kidston merchandise (that I can think of right now… there may be more) This is a healthy problem I swear!
|Well this is where my bank balance goes… I can’t believe I have added even more to my collection since this photo!|
15. When I was about 14 I used to make Youtube Videos with friends, of us miming to songs, SOS. (did anyone else do this…?)
16. I also used to spend hours finding pictures on google images to create videos for songs with lyrics… here’s an example! Click here. Yes, I totally fan girled that it got over a million views!
17. I wish I could dance.
18. I pretty much put jalapenos in everything I eat.
19. I am VERY MUCH addicted to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Asparagus. (Not at the same time…)
20. My bedroom is usually insanely messy, however I like my things to be ‘clean’
21. I spend a lot of my life wishing I was a cat, and it is scary how much I think about this.
|My Cheeky Kitten, doesn’t life look like a blast!|
22. I don’t like tea… sorry Sophie 🙁
23. I have a huge fear of losing my teeth, and any of my senses, these fears are always on my mind.
24. I only owned 1 MAC lipstick before I started blogging, I now have 9. Opps….
25. Salted Popcorn Wins.
26. Nick Sharratt is a family friend of mine, and he is such a lovely man! Childhood dreams have come true!
27. The other day I actually lit a candle with a match, it has been something I have avoided doing for 10 years, after burning myself in front of everyone in my girl guide joining ceremony hahah.
28. I am a very driven person, if I really want something, I will work my hardest to achieve it.
29. If I could only shop in one clothes shop for the rest of my life, it would be Oasis, SO pweeeettty.
30. I am utterly terrified of treadmills.
31. If Bradley Cooper is in a film, I will definitely watch it – even if it is the most boring film ever.
32. I will be Blake Lively one day.
33. I am ‘A’………. hahaha #PLL
|Photocredit, to Laura and her Selfie Stick!|
Another little extra fact….. Blogging has CHANGED MY LIFE, and I love you all so much – you make me a happier Kayleigh! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading this post – hope you got to know a little bit more about me! I applaud anyone that has even made it to this point in the post! Perhaps leave an interesting fact about yourself below? I would love to learn more about you lovelies 🙂
Lot Of Love,