6 Comments

1. December 23, 2014 / 6:15 am

I love this post, what a great insight into graphic design and I instantly recognised the Underground theme – really clever. I so wish that I could do stuff like this, but I'm not terribly creative (vision and execution are two very different things haha!). Anyway, found you via Twitter and have followed you on Bloglovin, if you get a chance to check out my blog that would be awesome! xo

• December 29, 2014 / 1:41 pm

Ahhhh This post was the cutest thing I read, sorry for the slow response, but this post did make my day 🙂 🙂 I think it's because I work so hard on them and I am so passionate that it makes me so happy when people like my work, thanks lovely will defo check your blog out! xx

2. December 27, 2014 / 11:33 pm

Errrrmaaagadd!! I didn't know your a graphic designer!! SO AM I WOOP!!! I love your idea, anything with the underground is sold to me.. I love the maps and everything, they are so interesting!! Love these posts purely because I love seeing other peoples work!!!

x x | daisydaisyxxo

• December 29, 2014 / 1:42 pm

Yaaaay us graphic designers will rule the world one day I tell you 🙂 🙂 thanks! I love seeing peoples work too! xx

3. September 9, 2015 / 6:18 am

The most effective way to tell the public and prospective clients about the organization is by attracting their attention and an easy method is through interesting images. This is where a corporate identity comes in. brand identity package

4. October 9, 2015 / 6:32 am

More and more people are trying to create their own websites these days to save money and to help market their business or a service which they provide. However, there are some common mistakes made in website design that you need to avoid. See more splash web design